Back on November 17, 2008, WeaselMomma, Father of Five and Dmarks took the time to remember me and listed me as the recipient of several awards. I had written these up, but never got to posting the nice pictures that go with them.
Michelle, from over at Confessions of a Desperate House Wife, list me on as a Kreativ Blogger Award recipient.
- Dancing with the devil in the pale moon light. No, wait, that would be the Joker from the Tim Burton "Batman" movie. I know...I love movies! Not slasher movies, or movies that involve entirely too much romance. Good movies. Funny movies. Movies where things go "BOOM!" I'm also a sucker for really good animated kid movies.
- Music. Need I go on here? If you read any of my tweets on Twitter or random posts around here, you'll find out, I love music.
- Quiet walks holding hands with my wife. I know, I'll go get a room.
- Being amazed by my kids. They amaze me all the time, but I never get sick of it.
- Laughing with friends. Be it hanging with the guys over a card table, stinking up the burban on the drive back from the cities...Laughing is great.
- I love my family. My wife, my kids and the rest of the people that share our bloodline. You know who you are :-)
- MumblingSages: great guy and I bet he's never been memed.
- Carrie: she tells great stories of her kids.
- Reggie Girl: She averages about 10 pictures per post. Seeing her hometown through her eyes is a blast.
- Tom: Being Michael's Dad
- Father of Five: You had better already be reading him
- Gail: Squared off yet curvy - she's across the pond and busier then me.
- YOU - go tag yourself! You know you deserve it!