Still busy as a beavers at the OhCaptain house. Before I get to the bucket list story I just have to tell you about, here's some of what's keeping me distracted lately.
- After letting her say her peace, calmly tell her, "I'm so sorry ma'am, when I was driving in, I was distracted trying to figure out why I was the only one following the signs." (There are no signs)
- Offer to take her in and let her yell at me in front of the Principal's office so that a few more grownups could witness this. (Some of the other parents came up to me wondering what the hell was going...sigh)
- Whip out my iPod Nano and video tape the whole thing and offer to send her the link on YouTube.
- Tell her, "Come back in an hour when the clinic workers are done, this entire drive is facing the other direction." (It is. We all come from the other way and park facing in the direction I was)
- Stand in the middle of the road with her, let her just scream and holler waiting for the police non-emergency number to pick up and tell them there's a crazy woman screaming and yelling profanities in front of countless kids at the school. (My preference - her being cuffed and shoved into the squad would have ROCKED!)