Sunday, September 30, 2007

Busy Saturday!

Yesterday was one busy day. I stayed up too late playing a bit too much poker on FTP. I spent much of the night watching Bodie25 play a superb game of cards in the AlCantHang Memorial poker tournament. Since Emilea and Ashlea have moved to separate rooms, I also needed to setup the photo printer once again in my office.

In the morning, I had the follow-up to the Photo Safari at Oxbow Park. This was really fun. I got to see all the pictures that everyone else took. Some really cool shots! I also got to hear feedback on the shots I took.

For most of the rest of the day, the whole family spent getting ready to host a card game. Cleaning and organizing and cleaning some more. Wow. Our kids have WAY TO MANY TOYS!

At 6 PM, the switch occurred and we focused entirely on getting ourselves ready to play some cards. I'll be posting at that later today on my poker blog. Last night was a lot of fun! All the hard work really paid off.

I have no idea what today will bring. The girls are whiny. Brenda is tired from last night (we were up a bit late). Hmmm....maybe I finally get my office back.

0 comments: