Thursday, September 20, 2007

What to do, what to do...

I'm been thinking lately about this blog. I really like K's and G's blogs and look forward to each post. They do there's as more of a personal journal and way to tell the rest of the internets what they are up to.


I might try to do something like this at force myself to post everyday at least once. I like expressing my views and sharing them with everyone, but I also just like the idea of writing everyday.


I have 2 other blogs that I also update regularly. These get far more attention than this one, which is unfortunate. The Poker Blog and the Photography Blog are places for me to put the numerous occurances that happen in those areas. I like the focused appoach. Let's see if I can get myself to post here everyday about any topic. The photography of Jim Brandenburg has inspired me, maybe his daily project will work with me!

0 comments: