Monday, March 03, 2008

iTunes Meme

Thanks Kaja for the cool meme. I had to wait until I could get back to work, this is where I listen to music the most.

Instructions: Open up your iTunes and fill out this survey, no matter how embarrassing the responses might be.

How many songs total: 18,661
How many hours or days of music: 53.5 Days
Most recently played: The Thin Ice - Pink Floyd
Most played: Spirits in the Material World - The Police
Most recently added: Where Are You Tonight (Journey Through Dark Heat) - Bob Dylan

Sort by song title:
First Song: The A-Team Theme Song - [Not sure how that got in here]
Last Song: 99% - Soul Asylum [gotta love a good MN band!]

Sort by time:
Shortest Song: 5 sec - And That's the End of the Ballgame - Jock Rock, Vol. 1
Longest Song: 23 min 29 sec - Echos - Pink Floyd

Sort by album:
First album: Abacab - Genisis
Last album: 9 1/2 Weeks Soundtrack

First song that comes up on Shuffle: Teen Angst (What the World Needs Now) - Cracker

Search the following and state how many songs come up:

Death - 39
Life - 318
Love - 1181
Hate - 71
You - 2121
Sex - 86

I think I have a music problem. My goal for a while has been to collect every song ever recorded. Couple more hard drives to go and I think I'll be there!

0 comments: