Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I missed some postings!

I didn't post yesterday, but it was back to work as usual. My job isn't as exciting as G's over at 3daysnopay, and frankly, I usually have to work with an NDA. Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

I got the post done for my photo blog. I think hanging out with the other shutterbugs was a lot of fun. I wasn't as impressed with the shots I got. I really hope we get to do more of these.

Today we vote for a new school in Rochester. It will be built a couple of blocks from our house. It's one of those votes you hope they aren't just shoving new spending into on top of an issue that MUST pass. Seems people are starting to figure out that Rochester is a great place to live. 20% growth in the elementary schools is a big number considering that the schools are already full. Let's hope it passes.

0 comments: