Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Oh my. A book of fiction

You might be shocked to learn this about me, but I'll share it anyways. I rarely read books of fiction. I love non-fiction. But every now and then I let a little make believe into my library. (it could easily be argued that some of my non-fiction is indeed fiction. For the sake of the children...)

The last book I read cover to cover that was not from the learning to read series or Dr Suess was the Da Vinci Code. Here's my copy of Dan Brown's latest, The Lost Symbol.

Hopefully in the near future I'll have time to read this. You ever read these? Whatcha think?


-- Posted from my cell phone that starts with the i.

5 comments:

WeaselMomma said...

Good for you. I haven't read it, nor had I even heard of it. Be sure to review it when your done.

Carrie said...

I bought our copy today and have already started it, though I'm not very far yet. I am just excited to that I get to read it before Mark!

Melisa Wells said...

My husband wants this book really badly. It's supposed to be AMAZING!

Maybe I'll be a nice wife and go get it for him later today. :)

SurprisedMom said...

I haven't read any of his books, so let us know how you like it,or not. I am a fiction reader, but do read non-fiction every once in awhile.
Thanks for the gift idea. My sister loves this author and I am getting her this book for her birthday coming up very soon.

Shrike said...

Ugh. I hate to rain on the parade, but I find Dan Brown to be a truly awful writer.

Maybe I should write some really long blog posts explaining why ...

-PL