Monday, September 14, 2009

Testing the I need to blog system

Just downloaded the BlogPress app for my iPhone. Is this thing on? Can you hear me now? My bus driver is doing overpass circles. So weird.

Let me know you got this, um Kay?

By the way, this picture is from a new display in the entrance to the hospital I work at. It's one of the original elements from one of the oldest sections. I think shooting this with my good camera would be fun.


-- Posted from my cell phone that starts with the i.

3 comments:

Kat said...

It works!

SurprisedMom said...

You're talking technical again. I need a translator. My cell phone has no initials in front of it and for that I am grateful. I'm slowly catching up with the technology that's out there, even though my girls still snicker at me.
As for the photo, it's gorgeous. I wish I could walk that hallway right up to the cross. Somehow, I find it peaceful and reassuring.
I hope you're having a great day.

seashore subjects said...

Love the picture. And the initial i - does that mean you can change that setting? It cracks me up when I receive email telling me where it originated.