Friday, September 25, 2009

Why my belt is broken

In case you are wondering why my pants don't seem to fit any more, well, they got really stretched out in the wash...kidding. The real story is over here. It's also one more hurdle in my blogging life. Feel free to heckle, cry, laugh or better yet, encourage me on. My goal is to be much smaller to live a longer life and have more fun being a grandpa then anyone else has ever had. In case you missed the link, it's here. and here. And yes, for those counting, I do try and maintain 4 blogs. I am nuts.

4 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

I had to read this several times because I thought you were saying that you are going to be a grandpa NOW, and I was so confused.

That'll teach me to read blogs before caffeine. :)

Bad Momma said...

Congratulations on the "broken belt". Better win big at poker so you can start buying some new clothes.

Kim said...

I can't manage the two stinking blogs that I only update like once a month..how do you do four?? Congrats on the belt broken.. :)

SurprisedMom said...

Congrats on your broken belt! Good for you! Consider this me cheering you on. :)

Four blogs???? How? I can barely maintain one.